Good News: the National Basic Science Center Led by Academician Chen Xiaohong is Officially Approved2020-11-19 10:51
Recently, the committee of National Natural Science Foundation of China issued a notice that the project of "Resources and Environment Management Theory and Application in the Digital Economy Era" led by Academician Chen Xiaohong has been funded by the National Natural Science Foundation of China as a basic science center project with a funding period of 5 years. The center became the first Nat...
- 12-10Undergraduate Student in Finance Publish High-level Papers in Prestigious Journal in Finance
- 11-23Professor Wang Chang was selected as a member of the Ministry of Education's Colored Industry Index Committee
- 10-22CSU Business School Held the Development Strategy Consultation Meeting
- 10-20Good News: 8 Professors from Our School were Selected in the Top 2% of Global Top Scientists List
- 05-28Central South University Signed MOU Successfully with Five Parties
- 01-06Great News! Our School Wins Key Special Project of National Key Research and Development Program
- 12-23"Industrial Development Strategy Research Center of Central South University" was Selected into CTTI Source Think Tank
- 12-15Professor Li Dayuan was approved of a major project of the National Natural Science Foundation of China- "Research on New Enterprise Entrepreneurship Model Driven by Digital Innovation"
The 75th Economic Management Lecture of Business School of Central South University-Professor Wan Guanghua, Director of the Institute of World Economy, Fudan UniversityOctober 26, 2020
The 72th Economic Management Lecture of Business School of Central South University- Professor Tan Yuejin, National University of Defense TechnologyDecember 24, 2019
The 71th Economic Management Lecture of Business School of Central South University-Professor Lu Yaobin, Huazhong University of Science and TechnologyNovember 26, 2019
Professor Chen Xiaohong, Academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering and Honorary Dean of Business School: Invited to Attend the 4th Investing in Africa Forum and Gave a Keynote SpeechSeptember 11, 2018
Business School as one of the Main Organizers: the 12th China Engineering Management (Smart City) Forum was Successfully Held in ShenzhenSeptember 3, 2018